* Material with a more solid consistency works best with the MV1.
* There is only one mode for Concentrates (see legend above)
* For concentrates, make sure you're filling the crucible with a pea-size amount.
* The further you pull the stem out, the less resistance you'll have, the deeper it's pushed down equals higher resistance. Depending on how you're inhaling, you will need to adjust your mouthpiece accordingly. As a guideline, start by pulling the stem all the way out just until the groove 3/4 of the way down is hidden. You know it's positioned right when you hear a bubbling sound when you're taking a draw.
* When on concentrate mode, do not hold the MV1 at an angle, hold it straight up/vertically with the mouthpiece pointing directly up at the ceiling/sky
* Begin your draw immediately upon depressing the vape button, do not wait for a 2nd haptic buzz like on Herb Settings
* The first draw is ~12 seconds between haptics and ~25 seconds for every draw thereafter
* For the best experience, draw for the duration of the heat cycle
* It's not a race: spread your inhale out so that you're able to comfortably draw at a consistent rate for the full heat cycle